Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Dates: On Demand
- Return economy class airfare O R Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg) to Eastgate Airport / Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) to O R Tambo International Airport (flights – 45 minutes).
- Transfers to and from airports.
- 3 x Nights at Umlani Bushcamp **** Rustic (B, B, L, D & Local Drinks)
- 1 x Night at Highgrove House ***** (B & B)
- 2 x Game activities daily at Umlani Bushcamp.
- Full Day – Panorama Tour.
Recommended add-on tours / safaris:
- Cape Town or/and Victoria Falls / Chobe or any one of our standard self-drive or escorted tours. Tailor-made tours can be arranged on request.
A representative from Umlani will be at Eastgate Airport near Hoedspruit to welcome you and escort you to the bushcamp in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, a “Big 5” reserve which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. This authentic camp is the ultimate experience of true wilderness and seclusion. Umlani`s philosophy of simplistic luxury and “getting back to nature” is enhanced by the romance of operating without electricity. Experience the thrill of game drives in open vehicles, guided bush walks and tracking game on foot with highly experienced rangers and trackers.
Your guide / escort will then pick you up in the morning at Umlani Bushcamp for a day of touring. Explore the “Panorama Route” of the majestic Drakensburg Mountains, admire the natural beauty the Blyde River Canyon – third deepest canyon in the world, the Bourke’s Luck Potholes and God’s Window, arriving in time to enjoy the comforts of Jatinga Country Lodge.
After a leisurely morning and breakfast we will then transfer you to KMIA, in order for you to catch your flight back to Johannesburg or ongoing destination / add-on tour or safari.