Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Dates: On Demand
- Return economy class airfare O R Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg) to Eastgate Airport / Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) to O R Tambo International Airport (flights – 45 minutes).
- Transfers to and from airports.
- 3 x Nights at Tanda Tula Safari Camp ***** Tents (B, B, L, D & Local Drinks)
- 1 x Night at Highgrove House ***** (B & B)
- 2 x Game activities daily at Tanda Tula Safari Camp .
- Full Day – Panorama Tour.
Recommended add-on tours / safaris:
- Cape Town or/and Victoria Falls / Chobe or any one of our standard self-drive or escorted tours. Tailor-made tours can be arranged on request.
A representative from Tanda Tula will be at Eastgate Airport near Hoedspruit to welcome you and escort you to Tanda Tula Safari Camp, which is renowned as the most luxurious tented camp in South Africa. Tanda Tula Safari Camp is located in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, adjacent to the Kruger National Park. With a handful of visitors and a limited number of game-viewing vehicles traversing on thousands of hectares of pristine African wilderness, the words ‘private’, ‘secluded’ and ‘tranquil’ best describe the Tanda Tula experience.
Your guide / escort will then pick you up in the morning at Tanda Tula Safari Camp for a day of touring. Explore the “Panorama Route” of the majestic Drakensburg Mountains, admire the natural beauty the Blyde River Canyon – third deepest canyon in the world, the Bourke’s Luck Potholes and God’s Window, arriving in time to enjoy the comforts of Highgrove House.
After a leisurely morning and breakfast we will then transfer you to KMIA, in order for you to catch your flight back to Johannesburg or ongoing destination / add-on tour or safari.