Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Dates: On Demand
- Return economy class airfare O R Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg) to Eastgate Airport / Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) to O R Tambo International Airport (flights – 45 minutes).
- Transfers to and from airports.
- 3 x Nights at Kings Camp ***** (B, B, L, D & Local Drinks)
- 1 x Night at Highgrove House ***** (B & B)
- 2 x Game activities daily at Kings Camp.
- Full Day – Panorama Tour.
Recommended add-on tours / safaris:
- Cape Town or/and Victoria Falls / Chobe or any one of our standard self-drive or escorted tours. Tailor-made tours can be arranged on request.
A representative from Kings Camp will be at Eastgate Airport near Hoedspruit to welcome you and escort you to Kings Camp situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve. The camp reflects the charm and romance of a colonial past in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa. Kings Camp is situated facing an open savannah plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife, day and night. Eleven generously spacious colonial suites are luxuriously equipped with air-conditioning, Victorian ball-and-claw bath, indoor and outdoor double shower, fully stocked mini-bar and private verandah. Dark tones of wood and thatch offset the natural colours of the bushveld.
Your guide / escort will then pick you up in the morning at Kings Camp for a day of touring. Explore the “Panorama Route” of the majestic Drakensburg Mountains, admire the natural beauty the Blyde River Canyon – third deepest canyon in the world, the Bourke’s Luck Potholes and God’s Window, arriving in time to enjoy the comforts of Highgrove House.
After a leisurely morning and breakfast we will then transfer you to KMIA, in order for you to catch your flight back to Johannesburg or ongoing destination / add-on tour or safari.