Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Included meals: (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
* Accommodation is subject to availability, if the under mentioned accommodation is not available we shall endeavor to supply comparable facilities.
Our representative will meet you on arrival at Johannesburg’s O R Tambo International Airport.
Late arrivals (evening) – He / she will hand over your travel document (vouchers, etc) and then transfer you to your overnight accommodation in Johannesburg or Pretoria, which we will include accordingly.
Early arrivals (morning) – He / she will hand over your travel document (vouchers, etc) or we will meet you after breakfast at your lodge in Johannesburg or Pretoria and then transfer you to Sun City, also known as “Africa’s Kingdom of Pleasure”.
Travel to Sun City via the Pilanesberg Game Reserve. After lunch and time to explore this famous game reserve in search of the “Big 5” and a host of other wonderful creatures, it is off to Sun City – “the place where the sun never sets”. Dinner can be had at one of the numerous restaurants at the Sun City complex. Overnight at Sun City.
Accommodation: Sun City – Hotel / Cascades **** (L)
Morning tee-off at the Gary Player Country Club, which is one of the top courses in South Africa and home to the richest tournament in the world – The Nedbank Challenge. Afternoon at leisure enjoying what Sun City has to offer – gambling, movies, valley of the waves, water sports, crocodile farm, game drives and a whole lot more. Overnight at Sun City.
Accommodation: Sun City – Hotel / Cascades **** (B)
After breakfast and a leisurely morning, we will transfer you back to Johannesburg’s O R Tambo International Airport in order for you to catch your onward flight or flight home (if it is the end of your tour). If you like, we can also take you to do some last minute “arts & crafts” shopping on the way to the airport.
Accommodation: – (B)
- 2 x Nights accommodation (4*)
- 1 x 18 Holes – Gary Player Country Club
- Safari into the “Pilanesberg Game Reserve” with your own personal guide
- Conservation fees
- Airport “Meet & Greet” and all transfers
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Complete travel packet including “Travel Information & Tips”, final itinerary, vouchers, road directions and maps, etc
- Ultimate Golfing in Africa – Golf Tour Specialist on call 24 hours a day
- Air tickets – International
- Passport and visa fees
- Airport tax
- Travel insurance
- Phone calls, etc
- Items of a personal nature
- Excess baggage