Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Dates: On Demand
- Return economy class airfare from O R Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg) to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) – (flight time – 45 min).
- Transfers to and from KMIA.
- 3 x Nights at Notten’s Bush Camp **** (B, B, L & D)
- 1 x Night at Highgrove House ***** (B & B)
- 2 x Game activities daily at Notten’s Bush Camp.
- Full Day – Panorama Tour.
Recommended add-on tours / safaris:
- Cape Town or/and Victoria Falls / Chobe or any one of our standard self-drive or escorted tours. Tailor-made tours can be arranged on request.
One of our representatives will be at KMIA near Nelspruit to welcome you and escort you to Notten’s Bush Camp, an exclusive and private safari lodge in South Africa. This intimate game lodge is a jewel within the heart of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, one of South Africa’s finest natural sanctuaries, within the Greater Kruger National Park. Personally run by the Notten family, this romantic destination is a fine combination of boundless hospitality, adventure and peace. The fusion of close encounters with Africa’s big 5 on daily safari game drives and walking safaris, therapeutic spa treatments, fine cuisine and starry nights around an African log fire characterize the decadence in untamed Africa to be experienced at this fine private safari lodge in South Africa.
Your guide / escort will then pick you up in the morning at Notten’s Bush Camp for a day of touring. Explore the “Panorama Route” of the majestic Drakensburg Mountains, admire the natural beauty the Blyde River Canyon – third deepest canyon in the world, the Bourke’s Luck Potholes and God’s Window, arriving in time to enjoy the comforts of Highgrove House.
After a leisurely morning and breakfast we will then transfer you to KMIA, in order for you to catch your flight back to Johannesburg or ongoing destination / add-on tour or safari.