Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Included meals: (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
* Accommodation is subject to availability, if the under mentioned accommodation is not available we shall endeavor to supply comparable facilities.
Catch your connecting flight out of Johannesburg’s O R Tambo International Airport or we will transfer you from your overnight accommodation establishment in Pretoria or Johannesburg to O R Tambo International Airport in order for you to catch your late morning flight to Victoria Falls – Zimbabwe. Our agent will be at the airport to meet you on arrival and he / she will transfer you to your hotel via the Victoria Falls (included tour), which is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Overnight near the village of Victoria Falls situated on the bank of the mighty Zambezi River.
Accommodation: Elephant Hills Hotel **** (-) or Victoria Falls Hotel ***** (-)
Spend the morning exploring and enjoying what this magnificent stretch of Africa has to offer. There are a host of optional activities available (book at hotels), such as: Tiger fishing, elephant back safaris, walking with the lions and helicopter / micro light & Tiger Moth flights over the falls. You then tee-off this afternoon at the Elephant Hills Golf Course, a 18 hole championship course designed by Gary Player within driving………. distance of the mighty Zambezi River. Overnight in the village of Victoria Falls situated on the bank of the Zambezi River.
Accommodation: Elephant Hills Hotel **** (B) or Victoria Falls Hotel ***** (B)
The morning at leisure, before your transfer to Victoria Falls Airport in order for you to catch your connecting flight back to Johannesburg.
Accommodation: – (B)
- Air tickets – Johannesburg to Victoria Falls – Zimbabwe (Return)
- 2 x Nights accommodation (4 or 5*)
- Victoria Falls Tour
- 1 x 18 Holes of golf – Elephant Hills Golf Course
- Airport “Meet & Greets” and all transfers
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Complete travel packet including “Travel Information & Tips”, final itinerary, vouchers, road directions and maps, etc
- Ultimate Golfing in Africa – Golf Tour Specialist on call 24 hours a day
- Air tickets – International
- Passport and visa fees (Zimbabwe – pay in cash on arrival US$35.00 to US$55.00 per person)
- Airport tax
- Travel insurance
- Phone calls, etc
- Items of a personal nature
- Excess baggage
- Optional excursions