Tour: 3 Day Kruger Golfing Safari – Golf Tour – Buhala
Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Included meals: (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
* Accommodation is subject to availability, if the under mentioned accommodation is not available we shall endeavor to supply comparable facilities.
On day 1 of your South African golf tour our representative will meet you on arrival at Johannesburg’s O R Tambo International Airport. He will hand over your travel documents and then assist you to your domestic flight connection from Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. We will then transfer you to Buhala Game Lodge, which is situated on the bank of the Crocodile River on the southern border of the Kruger National Park. Kruger National Park is home to the Big Five and a wide variety of other animals that roam freely in their natural habitat. This afternoon you can enjoy an included open vehicle safari. Return to your lodge for an evening at leisure.
Accommodation: Buhala Game Lodge **** (L & D)
Start your day with an exciting early morning open vehicle safari into Kruger. Return to the lodge for breakfast and you then have some time to relax. We will then transfer you to the Gary Player designed Leopard Creek Country Club for your afternoon tee-off. This world famous golf course was founded on the values of friendship, a common love of the game of golf and a shared reverence for nature. Drawing from the intricate wealth of nature, Leopard Creek is an unobtrusive part of that environment – blending, complementing and enhancing. Return to Buhala before sunset.
Accommodation: Buhala Game Lodge **** (B, L & D)
After your early morning open vehicle safari and breakfast, we will then transfer you to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport near Nelspruit in order for you to catch your flight back to Johannesburg or for your ongoing destination / add-on tour or safari.
Accommodation: – (B)
Included on your golf tour to South Africa:
- Air tickets – Johannesburg to KMIA (Return)
- 2 x Nights accommodation (4*)
- 1 x 18 Holes, golf carts and halfway house included – Leopard Creek Country Club
- 3 x Open vehicle safaris with your own personal ranger
- Conservation fees
- “Meet & Greet” and all transfers
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Complete travel packet including “Travel Information & Tips”, final itinerary, vouchers, road directions and maps, etc
- Ultimate Golfing in Africa – Golf Tour Specialist on call 24 hours a day
Excluded on your golf tour to South Africa:
- Air tickets – International
- Passport and visa fees
- Airport tax
- Travel insurance
- Phone calls, etc
- Items of a personal nature
- Excess baggage